Energy Services & Equipment Investment Banking
Deep insight into a vital industry.
Raymond James has built the market-leading Energy Services & Equipment Investment Banking practice for companies and investors seeking in-depth industry knowledge, senior banker attention and execution expertise. The team advises a broad range of public and privately held companies providing services and products to the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas and other energy-related industries. Supported by a driven team of Energy Services & Equipment research analysts, our investment banking personnel are actively engaged in public offerings, private placements, mergers, acquisitions and other strategic advisory services.
Energy Services & Equipment Subsector Expertise
- Geophysical / other Pre-Exploration Software & Services
- Drilling & Completion Services
- Production-related Services
- Midstream and Downstream Sector Services
- Equipment, Tools, Products and Consumables for Oil & Gas Operations
- Construction/E&C and Logistics-related Services
- Onshore and Offshore; U.S. and International
Transaction history may include a transaction completed by a Raymond James banker while at a former firm.